No two businesses are alike. Each case requires different coverage’s and different limits. Your agent at Freeman, Will & Niemeier focuses on what’s best you, the client, and will work hard to insure that you have the best protection at the best price. While this list is not all we offer, these are some of the most common policy types:
- Commercial Auto
- Provides coverage for your business owned autos and protects you from liability suits arising from the use of these vehicles.
- Commercial Property
- Coverage to protect your buildings and business personal property. Coverage can range from ‘all risk’ coverage to ‘named perils’. No matter the size or value of your property, we can create a policy that will protect you.
- Commercial General Liability
- Provides coverage for law suits and other types of unintentional acts you might be held liable for.
- Workers Compensation
- Protects both you and your employees from injuries they sustain while on the job. This policy offers coverage for not only the injuries they sustain but also for any liability issues you might have as a result of the injury.
- Offers an extra layer of protection over most of your other underlying policies. This very important coverage responds when the limits on your other policies have been exceeded.
- Employment Practices Liability
- Coverage for issues such as wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, invasion of privacy, false imprisonment, breach of contract, emotional distress, and wage and hour law violations.
- Cyber Liability
- Protects you in the event of a data breach. This very important, but often overlooked, coverage pays for any liability issue you have as a result of the data breach, but also to notify and monitor all affected individuals.
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)
- Provides defense and damages coverage against claims as a result of providing professional advice or service.